Work alongside Steinhafels’ Store and Sales Managers to learn how to successfully execute the mission statement by helping customers make their homes more beautiful. Interns will be fully trained sales associates and also be exposed to opportunities that will enhance their leadership skills. The Sales intern position has potential to grow into a leadership position amongst our sales team.
Steinhafels, founded in 1934, is an employee-owned, family-run company. Our associates have voted us a Top Workplace in Southeastern Wisconsin 10 times! With our positive company culture and strong focus on work-life balance for our associates, we continue to be an employer of choice and are looking to add to our dynamic team.
• Asking probing questions to understand the customers’ needs
• Guiding customers through the store and directing them to products, which meet their needs
• Clarifying differences in products
• Arranging payment and delivery for sales
• Accurately completing all necessary paperwork
• Customer follow-up via phone calls and/or thank you note
• Utilizing good sales techniques, while following all company procedures
• Always keeping customer satisfaction as the top priority
You must be comfortable using and training on computers and be available to work standard retail business hours, including nights and weekends, when our customers shop the most.